Saturday, 5 June 2010

Conversation With a Robot Stripper

Basically I was on MSN when somebody new added me and I accepted. This is what happened:

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 Hey? Did you msg me??

Jason optimus est says:
 Nope

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 oooh sorry but u r francesca's friend right?

Jason optimus est says:
 Who?

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 what?? she gave me your chat name LOL, i'm sorry, anways im bored,what r u up to?

Jason optimus est says:
 Trying to learn how you can type 18 words in less than a second

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 oh yea? im just doing a cam chat right now, u wanna come chat with me on there?

Jason optimus est says:
 Will you reveal your secrets about typing? Does it require extra fingers?

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 mhhm finger it lolz

Jason optimus est says:
 The keyboard? Well, whatever floats your boat...

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 cool, yea its pretty fun, it can get pretty hot in there sometimes! so many wild people. lemme get the info k?

Jason optimus est says:
 The suitcase is hidden under the bench next to the wheely bins. Approach from the east side with caution.

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 Do you think i should wear my pink or black thong?

Jason optimus est says:
 It is completely up to you, you may be a bit conspicuous if that is all you wear.

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 got em on my yahoo profile

Jason optimus est says:
 That is no use out in the field, unless you have wi-fi and good wireless

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 kk, lemme see, okay go here http://twurl.nl/zvbe3h look at the top of the page, make sure you click the "JOIN FREE" orange box, do you see it?

Jason optimus est says:
 I already told you, the suitcase is under the bench next to the wheely bins

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 yup, you gotta put in your info so the system can verify your age, got it?

Jason optimus est says:
 But you are the field agent, not I, I'm just your average desk worker.

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 22

Jason optimus est says:
 Is that a code?

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 yea cc is just to verify your age, don't worry it won't charge you are on the free cam, NO CHARGE
BABY!! <3. you in?

Jason optimus est says:
 Is the cam pointed at the bench next to the wheely bins? I can't cover you, but I can watch out for enemy operatives.

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 love to show off on cam

Jason optimus est says:
 You good with your weapons then?

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 nice, k don't keep me waiting, im burning up in here!! might have to take off more clothing

Jason optimus est says:
 But then you will definitely get spotted! You'll blow our cover!

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 i'll blow it good!!

Jason optimus est says:
 Double Agent!

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 22

Jason optimus est says:
 There's that code again!

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 k let me know when you get in so We can invite you directly to my cam sesssion.

Jason optimus est says:
 You want me to get involved? Against the country I serve?

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 k, you in yet babe??

Jason optimus est says:
 I don't know, this is a life changing decision, not to mention, I would risk my life. Can you assure my safety?

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 slap that ass   lolz

Jason optimus est says:
 As much as I enjoy that, I want safety, not eroticism.

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 sweet k

Jason optimus est says:
 Your promises are empty!

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 when u login click LIVEWEBCAMS k?

Jason optimus est says:
 Will that assure my safety? Will I even get a gun? And proper training?

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 slap that ass   lolz

Jason optimus est says:
 With a gun?

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 yup

Jason optimus est says:
 Ouch! What will that achieve? Is that a form of interrogation?

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 k

Jason optimus est says:
 I thought I was just meant to be watching, not interrogating

RollingSizzleeqlywi@hotmail.com says:
 k

Jason optimus est says:
 Oh, I'm fine with that then,.

No comments: