Sunday, 25 September 2011

I'm on the radio...

...sort of. My band, Rh'edlion, were practising today, as we have a gig on Friday and have not played together since before summer. We were rehearsing in the student union and were offered the opportunity to record a jingle to promote the gig, which will be played on the university radio channel Pure FM. My own contribution is limited, as I merely say "hi" and I can't even tell which one is me. Rob and Charlie took it in turns to speak, after much deliberation and pissing about (Rob is the bassist and backing vocalist, Charlie is lead singer and rhythm guitar with some lead). I should do a blog on my band eventually, but for now here is the radio recording:

http://files.purefm.com/audio/freshtivallive.mp3

Rh'edlion, the second time we played the student union, I think...

No comments: